I need all the info I can get on this resort. I am leaving to go there on Sunday and would love to hear from anyone who has been there before. Are there any rooms better than others? Better views, excursions, any and all info. would be appreciated. How was the food? Which restaurant was the best? Thanks ahead of time.
TRYP Peninsula info. needed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 Antigua or St Martin
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 montego bay
- 10 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 11 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 14 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 18 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 19 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 20 Get info about weather.
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados