Does anyone know which location would generally be the better bet over Christmas week with regards to the weather? We were leaning towards Cayo Coco because of the entertainment in the hotel, but are reconsidering due to concerns regarding the weather over christmas. Would be aweful if it's too cold to swim. Thanks!
Tryp Cayo Coco vs. Sol Cayo Largo
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico