My husband and I are trying to find a vacation spot for this September somewhere in the Caribbean. I know that's broad, but I'm hoping some of you that have traveled there might be able to give some input. We have never been anywhere in the Caribbean. We're in our early/mid 30s. We're looking for something semi romantic, maybe bungalow-es que. We'd like nice dining options. Ideally a place to stay that's on the beach/romantic/ has nice amenities (bars, restaurants etc.) We are open to all inclusive, but are not necessarily searching for that. We'd like some nightlife options/bars to go to in the town or area. Also some shopping and some things to adventure/explore. We are also hoping to go diving and snorkeling. I guess a nice place to stay in an area that isn't too crowded, but has a town or city to check out. Our budget is around 4-6 k, though we'd like to keep it toward the lower end.
I'd also tried to tag a few other places we were interested in, but ran out of options: Martinique, st.barths, st. Lucia.
Thanks in advance and sorry if the description is vague!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 5 How to get to Havanna
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios