I'm getting married in late May next year, and we'd love to go somewhere in the Caribbean for our honeymoon immediately following the wedding. Problem is, like so many other people know, there's just too many options. Here's a couple things we know we want/don't want, and I'm hoping some of you can help me with the rest.
Roughly ~$10k budget for 7 nights
Nice beaches to relax on
A large room/suite with an ocean view
Availability of excursions for a couple days
All-inclusive is a maybe, but not a must
We don't want:
Lots of mosquitos
Traveling on rough, twisting island roads
A party-like atmosphere
Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, USVI
We've heard that St. Lucia is amazing, but I think it hits a couple of the don't want boxes. Any thoughts that you have on islands and resort options would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife