We are trying to decide on an island for our honeymoon that has more to offer than relaxing on a beach- we would be bored after a day. We enjoy fun, beaches, wine, food, adventurous activities (Parasailing, swim with dolphins, bicycling, hiking, zip-lining, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc...), and importantly a night life. Do not want to go to any island that is highly recommended to not leave the resort such as some areas in Dominican Republic. Would love to go to an island that has caves or rainforest. We were thinking St. Kitts/Nevis, Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada?
Trying to decide on an island for our honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 2 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 3 Overwhelmed
- 4 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 5 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 6 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 7 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 8 Jamaica help!
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 10 2 weeks in cuba
- 11 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 12 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 13 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 14 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Jamaica all inclusive
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 20 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 23 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!