We are trying to decide on an island for our honeymoon that has more to offer than relaxing on a beach- we would be bored after a day. We enjoy fun, beaches, wine, food, adventurous activities (Parasailing, swim with dolphins, bicycling, hiking, zip-lining, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc...), and importantly a night life. Do not want to go to any island that is highly recommended to not leave the resort such as some areas in Dominican Republic. Would love to go to an island that has caves or rainforest. We were thinking St. Kitts/Nevis, Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada?
Trying to decide on an island for our honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 The right adults-only resort
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts