My fiance and I are thinking of going to Grenada for our honeymoon in Feb. 2009. True Blue Bay Resort is in the price range and area we're looking for, but I haven't seen too many reviews of it on this site. Has anyone stayed there? Would you stay again?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 Havana Hotel
- 8 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 9 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 10 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 11 Cayman Islands Currency
- 12 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 13 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 14 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 15 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 16 Havana
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 21 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 22 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 23 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 24 importing pets to sxm
- 25 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?