Has anyone had first hand experience with the True Blue Bay resort? My husband and I are looking for a relaxed location to vacation in September (I know its the rainy season...). He'd be happy anywhere there is sun and a pool. I need a bit more activity to break things up every now and then(e.g., kayaks, swimming in the ocean, snorkelling, wandering around). The resort looks great, but I'm a little concerned about the seemingly remote location. Would love to hear from anyone who has been there regarding distances to restaurants and "proper" beaches. As we're not planning on having a car for our entire stay (14 days), what will taxis cost us? Finally, if anyone has recommendations for day trips/tour guides, that would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR