Has anyone had first hand experience with the True Blue Bay resort? My husband and I are looking for a relaxed location to vacation in September (I know its the rainy season...). He'd be happy anywhere there is sun and a pool. I need a bit more activity to break things up every now and then(e.g., kayaks, swimming in the ocean, snorkelling, wandering around). The resort looks great, but I'm a little concerned about the seemingly remote location. Would love to hear from anyone who has been there regarding distances to restaurants and "proper" beaches. As we're not planning on having a car for our entire stay (14 days), what will taxis cost us? Finally, if anyone has recommendations for day trips/tour guides, that would be great too!
True Blue Bay in Grenada?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 9 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 Which island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 18 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 19 Bahamas Resort
- 20 Which country?
- 21 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 22 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 23 Antigua or St Martin
- 24 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 25 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?