Has anyone had first hand experience with the True Blue Bay resort? My husband and I are looking for a relaxed location to vacation in September (I know its the rainy season...). He'd be happy anywhere there is sun and a pool. I need a bit more activity to break things up every now and then(e.g., kayaks, swimming in the ocean, snorkelling, wandering around). The resort looks great, but I'm a little concerned about the seemingly remote location. Would love to hear from anyone who has been there regarding distances to restaurants and "proper" beaches. As we're not planning on having a car for our entire stay (14 days), what will taxis cost us? Finally, if anyone has recommendations for day trips/tour guides, that would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 4 1st time to Barbados
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 8 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 9 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 GTC
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 14 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?