My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 3 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 4 New Destination
- 5 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 Bahamas help
- 8 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 9 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 10 Vacation suggestion, please
- 11 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 12 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 13 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 16 aruba planning advice
- 17 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 18 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March