My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 3 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba