My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/ht-rush/
- 2 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 6 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 7 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 40 min layover in CLT
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Atlantis 1 day
- 12 Atlantis on a budget
- 13 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 14 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 15 St. Barts
- 16 Buses in Aruba
- 17 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 18 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 19 Stingray City Tour
- 20 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 21 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 24 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 25 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017