We booked air and Villa in St. Lucia only to learn after the fact, the Villa provided a required contract stating they are not liable for any injury that may occur on the property etc. They are vary accommodating and offer a refund, but other locations are either booked, or out of price range.
We are seeking a reputable company for personal injury/trip insurance to avoid canceling this trip.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 2 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?