My wife and I are looking for a good place to travel in June with our 11 year old son in St. Vincent/Grenadines. He has traveled a lot -- last year a 10 day eco tour in Costa Rica, and he has been to the US Virgin Islands and Jamaica. We are not interested in Beaches or anything like that, but I do not want him to be the only kid. We are looking for someplace with lots of snorkeling, water activities (maybe he will even try scuba), nature and exploring. What do you think of Young Island with an 11 year old -- I see they have a pretty good deal in June? Any other suggestions? Thanks.
trip with 11 year old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 montego bay
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 7 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 8 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 9 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 10 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 11 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 15 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 16 Get info about weather.
- 17 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 20 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 21 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 22 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 23 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 What's going on in Bimini ?