Just returned from a wonderful trip to St. Martin. We stayed at the radisson in Anse Marcel, which is located on a peaceful and beautiful beach. I find the topography of St. Martin to be very scenic and I really prefer it to flat islands. I missed that in the Bahamas and Aruba. We had great meals every night both in Anse marcel and in Grand Case. Marigot had some nice shopping and fun atmosphere, a mixture of French and Caribbean culture. The radisson grounds are beautiful and the pool was really wonderful as well. The weather was great every day; perfect caribbean mixture of warm sun, puffy clouds and a few sprinkles here and there. I am really glad we decided on St. Martin and will definitely be returning.
trip report St Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 2 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 3 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 8 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!