Just returned from a wonderful trip to St. Martin. We stayed at the radisson in Anse Marcel, which is located on a peaceful and beautiful beach. I find the topography of St. Martin to be very scenic and I really prefer it to flat islands. I missed that in the Bahamas and Aruba. We had great meals every night both in Anse marcel and in Grand Case. Marigot had some nice shopping and fun atmosphere, a mixture of French and Caribbean culture. The radisson grounds are beautiful and the pool was really wonderful as well. The weather was great every day; perfect caribbean mixture of warm sun, puffy clouds and a few sprinkles here and there. I am really glad we decided on St. Martin and will definitely be returning.
trip report St Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants