Just returned from a wonderful trip to St. Martin. We stayed at the radisson in Anse Marcel, which is located on a peaceful and beautiful beach. I find the topography of St. Martin to be very scenic and I really prefer it to flat islands. I missed that in the Bahamas and Aruba. We had great meals every night both in Anse marcel and in Grand Case. Marigot had some nice shopping and fun atmosphere, a mixture of French and Caribbean culture. The radisson grounds are beautiful and the pool was really wonderful as well. The weather was great every day; perfect caribbean mixture of warm sun, puffy clouds and a few sprinkles here and there. I am really glad we decided on St. Martin and will definitely be returning.
trip report St Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 2 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 3 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach