Just wanted to share our trip experience with any one taking a trip over to Trinidad.
It was fantastic. My wife and I stayed at a very lovely guest house named Orchard View bed and breakfast and we had a blast at this place and with the owners. We really enjoyed our stay with them and they have an exceptionally clean place and our room was just perfect and comfortable in every way.
They took us to many interesting places. To name a few that any visitor to Trinidad should visit, the Asa Wright nature centre and the Wild fowl trust were very beautiful and picturesque places. Maracas bay was to die for, it was very enjoyable there. We had a variety of local dishes also. Our favorites were the doubles, the shark and bakes and the calaloo that we tried, were out of this world.
We really enjoyed our stay in Trinidad and although we were very sceptical about going, due to the many crime and bad reports about there, we really felt safe and had a great time and most of it was thanks to our good and kind hosts, who really went all out to ensure that we were comfortable and exposed to all the good that Trinidad has to offer.
So many thanks for a great stay in Trinidad
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 2 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 3 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 4 Conference in Cuba in February
- 5 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 6 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 7 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 8 Help me to pick an island
- 9 Small boat excursion
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Overwhelmed....
- 12 Can you tell me where?
- 13 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 14 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 15 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 17 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 18 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 19 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 20 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 21 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 22 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 23 Help picking an island!!!!
- 24 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 25 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations