Just wanted to share our trip experience with any one taking a trip over to Trinidad.
It was fantastic. My wife and I stayed at a very lovely guest house named Orchard View bed and breakfast and we had a blast at this place and with the owners. We really enjoyed our stay with them and they have an exceptionally clean place and our room was just perfect and comfortable in every way.
They took us to many interesting places. To name a few that any visitor to Trinidad should visit, the Asa Wright nature centre and the Wild fowl trust were very beautiful and picturesque places. Maracas bay was to die for, it was very enjoyable there. We had a variety of local dishes also. Our favorites were the doubles, the shark and bakes and the calaloo that we tried, were out of this world.
We really enjoyed our stay in Trinidad and although we were very sceptical about going, due to the many crime and bad reports about there, we really felt safe and had a great time and most of it was thanks to our good and kind hosts, who really went all out to ensure that we were comfortable and exposed to all the good that Trinidad has to offer.
So many thanks for a great stay in Trinidad
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://sildenafilguide.com/cerebral-x/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 St. Croix
- 5 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!