Just wanted to share our trip experience with any one taking a trip over to Trinidad.
It was fantastic. My wife and I stayed at a very lovely guest house named Orchard View bed and breakfast and we had a blast at this place and with the owners. We really enjoyed our stay with them and they have an exceptionally clean place and our room was just perfect and comfortable in every way.
They took us to many interesting places. To name a few that any visitor to Trinidad should visit, the Asa Wright nature centre and the Wild fowl trust were very beautiful and picturesque places. Maracas bay was to die for, it was very enjoyable there. We had a variety of local dishes also. Our favorites were the doubles, the shark and bakes and the calaloo that we tried, were out of this world.
We really enjoyed our stay in Trinidad and although we were very sceptical about going, due to the many crime and bad reports about there, we really felt safe and had a great time and most of it was thanks to our good and kind hosts, who really went all out to ensure that we were comfortable and exposed to all the good that Trinidad has to offer.
So many thanks for a great stay in Trinidad
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 불새 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help