Just wanted to share our trip experience with any one taking a trip over to Trinidad.
It was fantastic. My wife and I stayed at a very lovely guest house named Orchard View bed and breakfast and we had a blast at this place and with the owners. We really enjoyed our stay with them and they have an exceptionally clean place and our room was just perfect and comfortable in every way.
They took us to many interesting places. To name a few that any visitor to Trinidad should visit, the Asa Wright nature centre and the Wild fowl trust were very beautiful and picturesque places. Maracas bay was to die for, it was very enjoyable there. We had a variety of local dishes also. Our favorites were the doubles, the shark and bakes and the calaloo that we tried, were out of this world.
We really enjoyed our stay in Trinidad and although we were very sceptical about going, due to the many crime and bad reports about there, we really felt safe and had a great time and most of it was thanks to our good and kind hosts, who really went all out to ensure that we were comfortable and exposed to all the good that Trinidad has to offer.
So many thanks for a great stay in Trinidad
Trip report from Trinidad.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?