Just wanted to share our trip experience with any one taking a trip over to Trinidad.
It was fantastic. My wife and I stayed at a very lovely guest house named Orchard View bed and breakfast and we had a blast at this place and with the owners. We really enjoyed our stay with them and they have an exceptionally clean place and our room was just perfect and comfortable in every way.
They took us to many interesting places. To name a few that any visitor to Trinidad should visit, the Asa Wright nature centre and the Wild fowl trust were very beautiful and picturesque places. Maracas bay was to die for, it was very enjoyable there. We had a variety of local dishes also. Our favorites were the doubles, the shark and bakes and the calaloo that we tried, were out of this world.
We really enjoyed our stay in Trinidad and although we were very sceptical about going, due to the many crime and bad reports about there, we really felt safe and had a great time and most of it was thanks to our good and kind hosts, who really went all out to ensure that we were comfortable and exposed to all the good that Trinidad has to offer.
So many thanks for a great stay in Trinidad
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 This fixing goes about as an estrogen blocker.
- 3 Suggestions To Prevent A Sagging Face For Guys
- 4 Safest Islands for Us?
- 5 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 8 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Narrowing it down
- 14 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 15 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 16 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 17 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 18 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 19 Destination Wedding
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 22 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 23 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!