My husband and I are planning a trip to Trinidad/Tobago the end of May. Planning to spend a few days in Trinidad, then possibly ferry over to Tobago for a few days. Is the ferry a good way to go, or should we opt for air travel instead. Also, would love to hope over to Venezuela for a few days. Does a ferry go from either Trinidad or Tobago? Would like hotel suggestions for both places--we prefer not so touristy areas, small hotels. Also, according to what we've read, we probably need to rent a car in Tobago, but could perhaps rely on local taxis or buses in Trinidad--is that correct? Any info you could pass along would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Aruba suggestions
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 7 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 8 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 9 Cuba in 10 days
- 10 Salt Kettle House to close
- 11 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 12 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 13 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 14 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 15 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 16 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 17 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 18 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 19 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Why Barbados?
- 22 Cayman Islands in October
- 23 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens