Our international travelling companion, Ed G. just returned from Trinidad and Tobago. He showed us pictures of his visit! He took along Fodors Guide and stayed at the major hotel which was recommended and dined at the restaurants recommended by Fodors! Can you believe that, as a single person, he fell in love with the "natives" of Trinidad and Tobago? He stayed at the PAR-MAY-LA'S INN in Trinadad and so enjoyed the people of Trinidad he really felt terrible to head out to Tobago! His visit to Maracas Beach was filled with adventure and romance! In fact, he met such wonderful people on the running track at the Savannah Park in Trinidad, he may return! We believe in his enjoyment simply because we have a Trinidadian who worked at our local Hess gas station and he was always so kind to us! Ed G. goes nowhere without Fodors Guide and we don't either! (p.s. we don't get a commission!) Ed G. always asked for permission to photo and was never refused! Most noteworthy were the costs for snorkeling and diving off Tobago! Good luck!
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 ATLANTIS lately?
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7