Our international travelling companion, Ed G. just returned from Trinidad and Tobago. He showed us pictures of his visit! He took along Fodors Guide and stayed at the major hotel which was recommended and dined at the restaurants recommended by Fodors! Can you believe that, as a single person, he fell in love with the "natives" of Trinidad and Tobago? He stayed at the PAR-MAY-LA'S INN in Trinadad and so enjoyed the people of Trinidad he really felt terrible to head out to Tobago! His visit to Maracas Beach was filled with adventure and romance! In fact, he met such wonderful people on the running track at the Savannah Park in Trinidad, he may return! We believe in his enjoyment simply because we have a Trinidadian who worked at our local Hess gas station and he was always so kind to us! Ed G. goes nowhere without Fodors Guide and we don't either! (p.s. we don't get a commission!) Ed G. always asked for permission to photo and was never refused! Most noteworthy were the costs for snorkeling and diving off Tobago! Good luck!
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin