We were considering taking the kids (7 & 9 yr. olds) with us to visit Trinidad & Tobago. Is this advisable and are these islands suitable for visits from families with young children? It seems not too many people go there; and they appear not as developed as, say, Barbados; but Air Canada has a direct flight from Toronto. Any help would be appreciated.
Trinidad & Tobago -Safe to visit with children?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas snorkeling
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Wedding Help!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 10 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 month stay on a caribbean island
- 13 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 14 Where to stay on Vieques
- 15 Ferry to Rum Point
- 16 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 17 Family with infants/toddlers
- 18 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 19 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 20 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach