Only 7 months away!! Although I have family that live there that have been to almost every carnival, surprisingly this will be my first experience. I can't even stand the anticipation! A couple questions. Plane tickets are bout $830 from the states right now and Im wondering if I should go ahead and get them or wait till they get cheaper ( if they do) ? Also, what are some key supplies to bring during carnival?
Trinidad Carnival 2010!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 weeks in cuba
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 4 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 5 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 6 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Jamaica all inclusive
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 12 Cuba Opening Up
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 14 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Just back from The Somerset
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 24 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 25 Sandals Resorts