We will have about 1 1/2 days to explore Trinidad and are currently staying at the Kapok. Does anyone have an idea of what a cab ride from the airport will cost for 4 people? Since we would probably like to tour for 1 day, would a car rental be best or taking a local tour. We would probably like to vist Asa Wright Center, Maracas Beach, etc. Would we be better staying outside Port of Spain (Chaguaramas maybe)?
Trinidad, Car or Cab?
- 1 Cheap Dog Clothes on sale
- 2 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 3 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Where to go??
- 6 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 7 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 9 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 10 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 11 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 12 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 13 puerto rico cruise
- 14 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour