We will have about 1 1/2 days to explore Trinidad and are currently staying at the Kapok. Does anyone have an idea of what a cab ride from the airport will cost for 4 people? Since we would probably like to tour for 1 day, would a car rental be best or taking a local tour. We would probably like to vist Asa Wright Center, Maracas Beach, etc. Would we be better staying outside Port of Spain (Chaguaramas maybe)?
Trinidad, Car or Cab?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba