My husband and I are travelling to the Marriott Frenchman's Cove in St Thomas with our 7 month old and 2 year old, along with my side of the family. This will be our kids' first time on a plane. We have two layovers, which I was originally not happy about, but now I think it might be to our advantage since both of our kids are pretty active right now. Any tips or recommendations for the plane, our stay, activities at the hotel, etc?? We leave in a couple weeks and it is terrifying me just a little we agreed to this
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ