My husband and I are travelling to the Marriott Frenchman's Cove in St Thomas with our 7 month old and 2 year old, along with my side of the family. This will be our kids' first time on a plane. We have two layovers, which I was originally not happy about, but now I think it might be to our advantage since both of our kids are pretty active right now. Any tips or recommendations for the plane, our stay, activities at the hotel, etc?? We leave in a couple weeks and it is terrifying me just a little we agreed to this
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 2 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 3 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 4 Havana
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Barbados-how about this place?
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 15 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency