I am going for a vacation to the bahamas, flying in to freeport and will be there for 6 days, with my wife and sister.
I was wondering how does one get around over there. Can i get by with renting like a scooter or bicycle or something? I
Also please give me recommendations of things to do, places to eat and beaches to visit.
thanks a lot
Travelling to Freeport May 19-26
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples