Apologies if this has been asked before I couldnt find anything in the forums
I am an Australian citizen who is hoping to go to Cuba in May/June this year.
Before hand I have a wedding to go to in USA and after the wedding a few of us were planning on going to Disney.
When I google I can see that there are direct flights from Tampa to Havana but I can't seem to actually be able to book anything. I was wondering if it was just an issue as it was booking so far in advance or if these flights don't exist anymore?
Or would it be easier for me to just go via Mexico?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Ideal wedding island
- 9 Help with small wedding location
- 10 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 11 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion