Apologies if this has been asked before I couldnt find anything in the forums
I am an Australian citizen who is hoping to go to Cuba in May/June this year.
Before hand I have a wedding to go to in USA and after the wedding a few of us were planning on going to Disney.
When I google I can see that there are direct flights from Tampa to Havana but I can't seem to actually be able to book anything. I was wondering if it was just an issue as it was booking so far in advance or if these flights don't exist anymore?
Or would it be easier for me to just go via Mexico?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and caicos
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Aruba weather
- 4 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 7 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 8 Turks and caicos
- 9 Cruise stop activities
- 10 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 11 Jade Mountain
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 15 Bermuda
- 16 Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 18 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 19 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica