Apologies if this has been asked before I couldnt find anything in the forums
I am an Australian citizen who is hoping to go to Cuba in May/June this year.
Before hand I have a wedding to go to in USA and after the wedding a few of us were planning on going to Disney.
When I google I can see that there are direct flights from Tampa to Havana but I can't seem to actually be able to book anything. I was wondering if it was just an issue as it was booking so far in advance or if these flights don't exist anymore?
Or would it be easier for me to just go via Mexico?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pulev vs. Johnson
- 2 Which Caribbean island?
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton