Apologies if this has been asked before I couldnt find anything in the forums
I am an Australian citizen who is hoping to go to Cuba in May/June this year.
Before hand I have a wedding to go to in USA and after the wedding a few of us were planning on going to Disney.
When I google I can see that there are direct flights from Tampa to Havana but I can't seem to actually be able to book anything. I was wondering if it was just an issue as it was booking so far in advance or if these flights don't exist anymore?
Or would it be easier for me to just go via Mexico?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP: PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise