We will be staying at the Sheraton Nassau next week on Cable Beach and wanted to take a day trip to the Exumas. I could not find any information on the transporation to the Exumas. Can anyone offer tips/suggestion on whether speed boats are available, the cost, travel time, where to go on the Exumas, and whether at all it would be okay to travel with a 2 year old to the Exumas on a day trip?
Oh yeah, and if anyone has information on the food/restaurant selections around Cable Beach that would be appreciated as I have been hearing that the hotel restaurants are very expensive. My wife is a vegetarian.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need info on Treasure Cay Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 4 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 9 Choosing the Right Island
- 10 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 13 Aruba help!
- 14 St Martin
- 15 Planning a three week trip
- 16 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 17 Casa Karma
- 18 Honeymoon - please help!
- 19 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 20 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 23 Cuba: February 2016
- 24 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 25 Cuba for Americans