We will be staying at the Sheraton Nassau next week on Cable Beach and wanted to take a day trip to the Exumas. I could not find any information on the transporation to the Exumas. Can anyone offer tips/suggestion on whether speed boats are available, the cost, travel time, where to go on the Exumas, and whether at all it would be okay to travel with a 2 year old to the Exumas on a day trip?
Oh yeah, and if anyone has information on the food/restaurant selections around Cable Beach that would be appreciated as I have been hearing that the hotel restaurants are very expensive. My wife is a vegetarian.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?