We will be staying at the Sheraton Nassau next week on Cable Beach and wanted to take a day trip to the Exumas. I could not find any information on the transporation to the Exumas. Can anyone offer tips/suggestion on whether speed boats are available, the cost, travel time, where to go on the Exumas, and whether at all it would be okay to travel with a 2 year old to the Exumas on a day trip?
Oh yeah, and if anyone has information on the food/restaurant selections around Cable Beach that would be appreciated as I have been hearing that the hotel restaurants are very expensive. My wife is a vegetarian.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Evening temperatures
- 5 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 6 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 7 50th Birthday with Family
- 8 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 9 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 10 Birthday Celebration
- 11 DR - All inclusive
- 12 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 13 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 14 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 15 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 16 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort