We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Traveling with kids to caribbean - recommend an island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Where to go in February/March
- 8 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 13 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 20 St. Croix and sea grass
- 21 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 22 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 23 Bahamas Resort
- 24 Which country?
- 25 back to TCI, for 3rd time...