We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 5 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 10 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?