We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 4 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort