We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Local Resident of St Maarten
- 3 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 6 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 9 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 14 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 Looking for island choice help
- 19 Help picking a resort
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 22 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)