We are planning a caribbean trip of 5-6 days to a caribbean island. Just be en Aruba and Saint Martin once. We are looking a spectacular beach for kids (4 yrs and a baby of 1 yr old). I was looking at the Internet and this blog. Too much information. Don't know what island to choose. Budget will be a little tight - doesn't like to expend a fortune for things that you will never use.
This readers that have so much experience traveling to this destiny what will be a good destination with actitivities t do with the kids, what about the time to travel - too risky for tornados? In addition in terms to resolve the food will be good to have a combination to eat inside the hotel or cook basic meals. First I was looking for turk and Caicos then moved to Grand Cayman and now we are reviewing Bahamas...Don't know if it will be a good destination for kids that age. Any other Island? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right