We are looking to travel to the Caribbean between Christmas & New Years. My wife & I, our two (young) children and my mother-in-law. We are looking for thoughts on islands, but also particular places to stay that might put us in the same room/villa, etc. at a reasonable price.
Traveling with kids & mother-in-law. Suggestions for island/hotel/b&b?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 2 Carry on size Bahamas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St John March, where to stay
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 8 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 9 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Tips for bahamas
- 12 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 13 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 14 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 15 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 16 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 18 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 19 walkable hotels
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 St Thomas
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 25 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant