My husband and I are travelling with our 2 year old son to Puerto Rico in April for 9 days. We are spending about 5 days in San Juan and the remaining 3 days in Fajardo. We were planning to visit La Marquesa forest park and Villa Campestre in Guaynabo. I will appreciate if someone can respond to our questions below:
1) Is a cab easily available from Condando beach area (where we will be staying) to Guaynabo and is it affordable? If we decide to take a cab to go to different places, do we need to bring our own car seat?
2) If we prefer to rent a car, do you suggest renting a car seat as well or getting our own car seat from home. Please share your experience
3) Lastly, do you have any suggestions for " must see places/expriences" for toddlers?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions
- 2 customs questions
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 Nassau Bahamas
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 Biking in Caribbean
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions