My husband and I are thinking about traveling to the Caribbean for the first time this coming February (2/10-2/16/13). Neither of us have ever traveled to somewhere like this, so I feel we are going in alittle blind. We have done a ton of research on websites, talking to our friends and families that have all traveled to these places. We really are just unsure of which way to go. We have it narrowed down to either Jamaica or the Dominican Republic. My husband bores very easily so there needs to be actives to keep him occupied (games, water/land excursions, sightseeing, etc.) The obvious choice for us is to go all inclusive. Any suggestions on where to stay, where not to stay, things to see/do, etc. would be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.
Traveling to the Caribbean for the first time....help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?