My husband and I are thinking about traveling to the Caribbean for the first time this coming February (2/10-2/16/13). Neither of us have ever traveled to somewhere like this, so I feel we are going in alittle blind. We have done a ton of research on websites, talking to our friends and families that have all traveled to these places. We really are just unsure of which way to go. We have it narrowed down to either Jamaica or the Dominican Republic. My husband bores very easily so there needs to be actives to keep him occupied (games, water/land excursions, sightseeing, etc.) The obvious choice for us is to go all inclusive. Any suggestions on where to stay, where not to stay, things to see/do, etc. would be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.
Traveling to the Caribbean for the first time....help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency