My husband and I are thinking about traveling to the Caribbean for the first time this coming February (2/10-2/16/13). Neither of us have ever traveled to somewhere like this, so I feel we are going in alittle blind. We have done a ton of research on websites, talking to our friends and families that have all traveled to these places. We really are just unsure of which way to go. We have it narrowed down to either Jamaica or the Dominican Republic. My husband bores very easily so there needs to be actives to keep him occupied (games, water/land excursions, sightseeing, etc.) The obvious choice for us is to go all inclusive. Any suggestions on where to stay, where not to stay, things to see/do, etc. would be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.
Traveling to the Caribbean for the first time....help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 3 Need a new vacation spot!
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Mid October Honeymoon
- 8 Summer family vacation
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 13 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 14 Honeymoon destination?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 17 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 18 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 19 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 20 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 21 Anguilla Beaches
- 22 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 23 Cuba help!
- 24 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 25 Nevis Trip Guidance