My husband and I are thinking about traveling to the Caribbean for the first time this coming February (2/10-2/16/13). Neither of us have ever traveled to somewhere like this, so I feel we are going in alittle blind. We have done a ton of research on websites, talking to our friends and families that have all traveled to these places. We really are just unsure of which way to go. We have it narrowed down to either Jamaica or the Dominican Republic. My husband bores very easily so there needs to be actives to keep him occupied (games, water/land excursions, sightseeing, etc.) The obvious choice for us is to go all inclusive. Any suggestions on where to stay, where not to stay, things to see/do, etc. would be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.
Traveling to the Caribbean for the first time....help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic