My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Nov/Dec '06 and need help. We are planning on staying a few nights at PSV (Petit St Vincent) and then the rest of our vacation at Ladera Resort in St. Lucia. The issue that we are coming across is transportation from Union Island (Grenadines) to St. Lucia. We are looking at both air or sea options. Unfortunately, I could not find an airline that offers direct flights from Union to St. Lucia. Has anyone ran into a similar problem or has anyone sailed from Union to St Lucia? Please help! Thank you.
Traveling from the Grenadines to St. Lucuia
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 3 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great