My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Nov/Dec '06 and need help. We are planning on staying a few nights at PSV (Petit St Vincent) and then the rest of our vacation at Ladera Resort in St. Lucia. The issue that we are coming across is transportation from Union Island (Grenadines) to St. Lucia. We are looking at both air or sea options. Unfortunately, I could not find an airline that offers direct flights from Union to St. Lucia. Has anyone ran into a similar problem or has anyone sailed from Union to St Lucia? Please help! Thank you.
Traveling from the Grenadines to St. Lucuia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years