My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Nov/Dec '06 and need help. We are planning on staying a few nights at PSV (Petit St Vincent) and then the rest of our vacation at Ladera Resort in St. Lucia. The issue that we are coming across is transportation from Union Island (Grenadines) to St. Lucia. We are looking at both air or sea options. Unfortunately, I could not find an airline that offers direct flights from Union to St. Lucia. Has anyone ran into a similar problem or has anyone sailed from Union to St Lucia? Please help! Thank you.
Traveling from the Grenadines to St. Lucuia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early January vs Mid February?
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 7 Jamaica vs The DR
- 8 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 9 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 24 St. Croix and sea grass
- 25 Multiple flights in Caribbean