My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Nov/Dec '06 and need help. We are planning on staying a few nights at PSV (Petit St Vincent) and then the rest of our vacation at Ladera Resort in St. Lucia. The issue that we are coming across is transportation from Union Island (Grenadines) to St. Lucia. We are looking at both air or sea options. Unfortunately, I could not find an airline that offers direct flights from Union to St. Lucia. Has anyone ran into a similar problem or has anyone sailed from Union to St Lucia? Please help! Thank you.
Traveling from the Grenadines to St. Lucuia
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 6 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay