I'm planning to go to Cuba and need to know if they will accept traveler's checks from my U.S. bank. Does anyone know if that is a problem? I have heard that it won'be be, but I want to be sure.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ASSist:: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Watch Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Online
- 3 Indy 500
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Havana
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report