I'm planning a cruise in February 2013 that is round trip from St Marteen (SXM). We leave from the northeast USA and, ideally, will first make a stop in Sarasota, FL. Stopping in Sarasota will require an air connection from the Sarasota area to St Marteen. In searching the web I find nothing from Sarasota to St Marteen; all flights are connections from Tampa through Miami over many hours, or even worse.
Looking for any suggestions on improving the air connection between the Sarasota area and St Marteen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11