I'm planning a cruise in February 2013 that is round trip from St Marteen (SXM). We leave from the northeast USA and, ideally, will first make a stop in Sarasota, FL. Stopping in Sarasota will require an air connection from the Sarasota area to St Marteen. In searching the web I find nothing from Sarasota to St Marteen; all flights are connections from Tampa through Miami over many hours, or even worse.
Looking for any suggestions on improving the air connection between the Sarasota area and St Marteen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI