I'm planning a cruise in February 2013 that is round trip from St Marteen (SXM). We leave from the northeast USA and, ideally, will first make a stop in Sarasota, FL. Stopping in Sarasota will require an air connection from the Sarasota area to St Marteen. In searching the web I find nothing from Sarasota to St Marteen; all flights are connections from Tampa through Miami over many hours, or even worse.
Looking for any suggestions on improving the air connection between the Sarasota area and St Marteen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 2 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 10 Peterson
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!