I travel to Cuba very often and now have a web site that provides information for new travellers. It also contains information on how Americans can go to Cuba. The site is at http://www.arcos.com/ozz
See you there.
Travel to the forbidden Island, CUBA!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 10 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 13 rent a car??
- 14 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 15 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 16 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?