I would like to go to Havana, Cuba for a week in May of 2016. I am a Filipino citizen, permanent resident living in California. Do I have to obtain any sort of license to visit Cuba? Or do I have to join certain tour groups?
I was wondering if I can organize my own trip from start to finish since I have noticed that tour groups to Cuba are seriously expensive ($3000+).
Where would it be best to fly into Havana from in terms of affordability and flexibility? Toronto or Cancun?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
Travel to Cuba from California - Non-U.S Citizen, Permanent Resident