I would like to go to Havana, Cuba for a week in May of 2016. I am a Filipino citizen, permanent resident living in California. Do I have to obtain any sort of license to visit Cuba? Or do I have to join certain tour groups?
I was wondering if I can organize my own trip from start to finish since I have noticed that tour groups to Cuba are seriously expensive ($3000+).
Where would it be best to fly into Havana from in terms of affordability and flexibility? Toronto or Cancun?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]*
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 5 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 6 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 9 Island Hopping
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Havana restaurants
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 17 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 18 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 19 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 20 Getting away in June
- 21 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 22 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 23 A Week In Cuba
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Help for which island please?
Travel to Cuba from California - Non-U.S Citizen, Permanent Resident