I would like to go to Havana, Cuba for a week in May of 2016. I am a Filipino citizen, permanent resident living in California. Do I have to obtain any sort of license to visit Cuba? Or do I have to join certain tour groups?
I was wondering if I can organize my own trip from start to finish since I have noticed that tour groups to Cuba are seriously expensive ($3000+).
Where would it be best to fly into Havana from in terms of affordability and flexibility? Toronto or Cancun?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island
Travel to Cuba from California - Non-U.S Citizen, Permanent Resident