My mom is going to Haiti next week and I'm wondering if she should buy medical travel insurance. (I'm going to Costa Rica soon and bought it for my trip). She is going with a church group who has gone every year for the past 20 years and they didn't suggest that she buy it. I'd feel better if she had it but she is a bit frugal and doesn't want to spend $80 to get it. She's not sure what to do. Is it strongly recommended for a trip to Haiti? Thanks!
Travel Insurance for Haiti
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 just be careful
- 2 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 Bahamas girls trip
- 6 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 9 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 Curacao vs Barbados
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 17 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 18 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 19 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 20 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 21 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 22 Snorkeling
- 23 fish fry on Curacao
- 24 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 25 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers