My mom is going to Haiti next week and I'm wondering if she should buy medical travel insurance. (I'm going to Costa Rica soon and bought it for my trip). She is going with a church group who has gone every year for the past 20 years and they didn't suggest that she buy it. I'd feel better if she had it but she is a bit frugal and doesn't want to spend $80 to get it. She's not sure what to do. Is it strongly recommended for a trip to Haiti? Thanks!
Travel Insurance for Haiti
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 4 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 5 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 6 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 7 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 8 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 9 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 10 Barbados question where to stay
- 11 Barbados Ferry Service
- 12 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 13 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 14 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 15 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 16 Caribbean with grown kids
- 17 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 18 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 19 Driving in Aurba
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 23 Restaurant in Aruba
- 24 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 25 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?