My mom is going to Haiti next week and I'm wondering if she should buy medical travel insurance. (I'm going to Costa Rica soon and bought it for my trip). She is going with a church group who has gone every year for the past 20 years and they didn't suggest that she buy it. I'd feel better if she had it but she is a bit frugal and doesn't want to spend $80 to get it. She's not sure what to do. Is it strongly recommended for a trip to Haiti? Thanks!
Travel Insurance for Haiti
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water