I've never purchased travel insurance, but since we are going to St. Barth's in July... I know the chances of a hurricane are small but - do you think travel insurance is necessary? If so, where do you purchase it?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 2 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 3 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 4 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 5 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 6 Evening temperatures
- 7 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 8 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 12 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 13 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 14 50th Birthday with Family
- 15 Birthday Celebration
- 16 DR - All inclusive
- 17 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 18 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 19 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 20 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 21 Late May Trip
- 22 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 23 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cheers to Beers!