Am planning a trip to the Caribbean in early January. What I would like to do is arrive on one island and take boats to some of the others. How do-able is that? What would be an efficient itinerary? What would be the best island to arrive on, depart from?
Thank you for any help you might offer..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 라이브스코어 ✄ 마윈 doum911 COM ✄ 꽁머니지급 야마토
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Trouble booking hotels!
- 5 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 6 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 7 Airport transfer PUJ
- 8 Bahama's outer island
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour