Am planning a trip to the Caribbean in early January. What I would like to do is arrive on one island and take boats to some of the others. How do-able is that? What would be an efficient itinerary? What would be the best island to arrive on, depart from?
Thank you for any help you might offer..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 2 1st time to Barbados
- 3 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 4 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 5 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 6 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 7 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 GTC
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 12 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 13 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 14 Cayman Islands travel report
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 18 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 19 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 20 Bermuda Travel Report
- 21 Cuba Help
- 22 Cuba via cruise
- 23 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 24 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 25 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff