Me and my girlfriends are taking a trip down to Venezuela. We want to spend 1/2 of the time in margarita islands, and would like to use the other 1/2 exploring ABC islands. So far I have found flights between these islands are limited and expensive. Does anyone know if there are ferries that run between these islands? or Daytours? Please help!!
transportation between ABC island.. please help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 2 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 5 Jamaica help!
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 7 2 weeks in cuba
- 8 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 9 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 10 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 11 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 12 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 13 Jamaica
- 14 Jamaica all inclusive
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 17 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 20 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 21 Why Barbados?
- 22 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 23 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 24 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 25 Half Moon in Jamaica