I'm going to the St Regis on Sunday Dec 11th for 3 nights on award travel. I booked the Howard Johnson just to stay the Saturday night I arrive in PR (around 10 pm).
I'm looking for suggestions on how to get from Isla Verde to the St Regis resort the next day, Sunday. I'm wondering about a cab, vs. making reservations with a car service before hand, or if there is a cheaper alternative, or possilby public transportation. I don't know how much a cab would be.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ 바카라사이트추천⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ BUS97.COM ⌘ ÷ ÷ ⌘ 카지노사이트추천
- 2 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
transortation to St. Regis Bahia Resort from Howard Johnson, Isla Verde