I'm going to the St Regis on Sunday Dec 11th for 3 nights on award travel. I booked the Howard Johnson just to stay the Saturday night I arrive in PR (around 10 pm).
I'm looking for suggestions on how to get from Isla Verde to the St Regis resort the next day, Sunday. I'm wondering about a cab, vs. making reservations with a car service before hand, or if there is a cheaper alternative, or possilby public transportation. I don't know how much a cab would be.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 3 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 4 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Tennis in Aruba question
- 16 christmas in the caribbean
- 17 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 18 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 19 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 20 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 21 Jamaica
- 22 Money in Jamaica
- 23 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 25 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
transortation to St. Regis Bahia Resort from Howard Johnson, Isla Verde