I'm going to the St Regis on Sunday Dec 11th for 3 nights on award travel. I booked the Howard Johnson just to stay the Saturday night I arrive in PR (around 10 pm).
I'm looking for suggestions on how to get from Isla Verde to the St Regis resort the next day, Sunday. I'm wondering about a cab, vs. making reservations with a car service before hand, or if there is a cheaper alternative, or possilby public transportation. I don't know how much a cab would be.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/lumabelle/
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
transortation to St. Regis Bahia Resort from Howard Johnson, Isla Verde