I am renting a home for my staff in Las Terrenas. There will be 18 of us. We are coming from Minneapolis and the flights are high flying to Santo Domingo. The flights to Punta Cana are half the price. Im trying to find a ferry or boat to transfer us to Las Terrenas. Is there any out there? The drive from Punta Cana would be way to long for us. Im trying to find the easiest and most convenient way to get to Las Terranes. Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 무료릴신천지 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 3 주식개미 증권사추천종목 oninve.com
- 4 주식기초 무료추천종목 oninve.com
- 5 주식거래시간 종목추천 oninve.com
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 Christmas 2017
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 21 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car