I am renting a home for my staff in Las Terrenas. There will be 18 of us. We are coming from Minneapolis and the flights are high flying to Santo Domingo. The flights to Punta Cana are half the price. Im trying to find a ferry or boat to transfer us to Las Terrenas. Is there any out there? The drive from Punta Cana would be way to long for us. Im trying to find the easiest and most convenient way to get to Las Terranes. Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice