My wife and I are going to Peter Island in a few weeks. On return, how much time would you need to transfer through San Juan airport when returning to not miss a connecting flight? I realize that you have to go through customs at the airport but is the process efficient enough that a 45 minute connection is sufficient?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Vieques Island
- 3 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 6 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 7 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 8 Best island for food and beaches
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Cuba tour companies
- 11 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 12 Resort rent out for wedding
- 13 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan