I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 3 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 4 Barbados vs Grenada
- 5 need ideas
- 6 epor several zers said early indi
- 7 Caribbean holiday in December
- 8 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Cuba tour companies
- 14 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 15 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 16 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 17 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 18 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 19 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 20 Weather in Nov
- 21 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 22 Fishing for ideas
- 23 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 24 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 25 Travel Insurance