I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Transfer from Cape Air to US Airways at San Juan Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 2 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Resort villa suggestions
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 11 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 15 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 16 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 19 rent a car??
- 20 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 21 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 22 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 23 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 24 Cuba Opening Up
- 25 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?