I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Transfer from Cape Air to US Airways at San Juan Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Jamaica vs The DR
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 13 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 19 St. Croix and sea grass
- 20 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 21 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 22 Bahamas Resort
- 23 Which country?
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin