I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 Grand Cayman January
- 5 Bahamas girls trip
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 8 Restaurant in Aruba
- 9 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 10 Early 20's Couple
- 11 Couple in early 20's
- 12 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Boat Charter in BVI
- 14 Weather in June?
- 15 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 16 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 17 Anniversary Trip Options
- 18 Island with golf
- 19 2 Days in Dominica
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 22 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 25 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico