I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Transfer from Cape Air to US Airways at San Juan Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!