I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 2 Conference in Cuba in February
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 5 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 6 Help me to pick an island
- 7 Small boat excursion
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Overwhelmed....
- 11 Can you tell me where?
- 12 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 13 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 14 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 16 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 17 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 18 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 19 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 20 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 21 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque