I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/addex-iq/
- 2 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 10 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 11 Any suggestions??
- 12 Gustavia stay
- 13 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 14 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 15 My week in Guadeloupe
- 16 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 19 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 20 Freeport, Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 22 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 23 Freeport Hotel
- 24 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 25 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?