I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 Curacao
- 10 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 13 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 14 Groupon Tours
- 15 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 16 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 17 Location
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 20 Private tours in Cuba
- 21 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Bahamas girls trip
- 24 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies