I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Transfer from Cape Air to US Airways at San Juan Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Aruba suggestions
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 8 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 9 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 10 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay