I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go?
- 2 When to go to El Yunque
- 3 Honeymoon Advice
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 6 Travel buddy
- 7 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 8 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 9 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 10 Cuba
- 11 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 14 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 15 Help me to pick an island
- 16 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 19 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 20 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 21 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 22 Conference in Cuba in February
- 23 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 24 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 25 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts