I am going to arrive at SJU from Vieques Island at 13:56, and take a flight to PHL at 16:00, that is around 2 hours later. Unfortunately, I booked two flights separately at Cape Air and at US Airways, which means that they are not official connecting filghts.
How can I transfer from Cape Air to US Airways? Should I get my bags at baggage claim, exit the airport completely, and go again to the ticket counter of US Airways? Eventually, I doubt if this schedule will be really possible. Any kind of advices will be appreciated!
Transfer from Cape Air to US Airways at San Juan Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos