My husband and I will be in Grenada for the day while in port on a cruise. We were wonding if anyone has taken A&E tours - tour #2 best of nature?
I have heard some negative things about some tour operators there such as they stop and let people on the bus to beg for money and take you to people's houses to buy things they made.
I also read that the waterfalls are less than impressive as well as anything else after the hurricane.
I was curious how other people felt. Maybe I should just do a beach day and give my money back to the island that way by eating, drinking, & shopping instead of a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba