My husband and I will be in Grenada for the day while in port on a cruise. We were wonding if anyone has taken A&E tours - tour #2 best of nature?
I have heard some negative things about some tour operators there such as they stop and let people on the bus to beg for money and take you to people's houses to buy things they made.
I also read that the waterfalls are less than impressive as well as anything else after the hurricane.
I was curious how other people felt. Maybe I should just do a beach day and give my money back to the island that way by eating, drinking, & shopping instead of a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Tennis in Aruba question
- 14 christmas in the caribbean
- 15 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 16 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 17 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 18 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 19 Jamaica
- 20 Money in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 23 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 24 Atlantis in Nassau
- 25 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis