My husband and I will be in Grenada for the day while in port on a cruise. We were wonding if anyone has taken A&E tours - tour #2 best of nature?
I have heard some negative things about some tour operators there such as they stop and let people on the bus to beg for money and take you to people's houses to buy things they made.
I also read that the waterfalls are less than impressive as well as anything else after the hurricane.
I was curious how other people felt. Maybe I should just do a beach day and give my money back to the island that way by eating, drinking, & shopping instead of a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma