I will be visiting Aruba the last week of November. We will be there for 10 days. Is the weather ok that time of the year? I read that November is a rainy month.
We will be staying at Riu Palace Aruba and spend the most days in the beach. However we would like to do a tour to know the rest of the island or the capital. What do you recommend??
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 6 aruba fun!!!
- 7 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 8 Peterson
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 11 St.Lucia newbie
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Aruba weather
- 17 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 18 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Cruise stop activities
- 21 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 22 Jade Mountain
- 23 Honeymoon Help!!
- 24 Bermuda
- 25 Restaurant Suggestions