I will be visiting Aruba the last week of November. We will be there for 10 days. Is the weather ok that time of the year? I read that November is a rainy month.
We will be staying at Riu Palace Aruba and spend the most days in the beach. However we would like to do a tour to know the rest of the island or the capital. What do you recommend??
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 과천경마 ◎♧홈 피 = xxt27.com ◎♧
- 2 트리플나인 ■■접_속: xxt27.com ■■
- 3 릴게임종류 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 Family of 5 undecided island
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female