I like lush, mountainous islands with an exotic flavor, interesting food, intriguing roads and villages, lovely beaches, and numerous villa rental prospects. Which would be the better island? Or neither one?
Tortola or Grenada?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Bahamas snorkeling
- 10 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 11 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 12 Wedding Help!
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 14 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Islands with great nightlife
- 17 month stay on a caribbean island
- 18 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 19 Where to stay on Vieques
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling