We are planning on taking a trip to Tortola. We will fly into St. Thomas and then ferry it over to Tortola. Are the ferries pretty reliable (and frequent) in there schedules -- want to be sure we have plenty of time to get back to St Thomas to get back to the airport for our flight.. Guess if we did an afternoon flight we wouldn't have any problems. Any feedback would be great,, since obvioulsy I have never done this before.
Tortola from St Thomas - Ferry
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 3 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 6 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 10 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 11 Get info about weather.
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 15 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 16 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 17 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 18 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 19 LIAT Air
- 20 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 21 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 22 Need help again!!
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?