Hello all! I am planning a honeymoon for next April and we'd like to try some place new (we love St.John but have vowed to try someplace else). So, we're looking into Tortola. I've read past posts but I'm getting confused about which places are best. In the past we have stayed at Gallow's Point and various rental villas in St. John. This time we're interested in a nice hotel with a nice beach, but in an area where we can go into town (is there one?!) and beach hop. We don't need anything lavish, but as it is our honeymoon, we'd like the ability to be pampered- massages, excursions, horseback riding etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Tortola- Places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados