Hello all! I am planning a honeymoon for next April and we'd like to try some place new (we love St.John but have vowed to try someplace else). So, we're looking into Tortola. I've read past posts but I'm getting confused about which places are best. In the past we have stayed at Gallow's Point and various rental villas in St. John. This time we're interested in a nice hotel with a nice beach, but in an area where we can go into town (is there one?!) and beach hop. We don't need anything lavish, but as it is our honeymoon, we'd like the ability to be pampered- massages, excursions, horseback riding etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Tortola- Places to stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Volcanic Paradise
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014