I am looking to spend 2 weeks in March in the Caribbean islands. I was thinking to start in Trinidad and Tobago for carnival. There are so many gorgeous other islands from there. To be honest, the idea of spending all day at the beach for several days sounded appeal to me. I am looking to experience culture, great food, and would love to find hiking/trails.
I would very much appreciate your top 2-3 locations. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba