My husband has business in Trinidad and would like to me join him there for 2 days and then take a ferry? to Tobago for a 5 days. My preference is to spend that $900+ dollars in plane fare and plan a future trip to Anguilla where the beach (and beach hotels) are supposed to be fabulous. I understand that the coral reefs in Tobago are spoiled and that snorkeling is not very good now. I welcome any advise.
Tobago worth the plane fare?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Too many choices.....
- 7 walking to the lighthouse
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 14 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 15 Cuba with Gate 1
- 16 Anguilla stay?
- 17 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 20 San Juan Airport
- 21 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 22 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 23 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Storm ?