looking for good diving, rustic but nice accomodations with amenities(AC is a plus , but not necessary), and most accomodating to a group.Meal plans , close restaurants, dive operators, etc. etc.. If any one has been to both places can you provice some insight pros and cons of either place? will have some non divers with us as well.
tobago VS curaco
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 3 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 6 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 7 Money in Jamaica
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 10 Barbado Car rental
- 11 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 12 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 13 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 14 Death in Paradise
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 50+ where to dance?
- 17 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 dominican republic
- 20 Summer family vacation
- 21 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 22 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 23 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 24 St Martin
- 25 One night in Nassau - hotel help