looking for good diving, rustic but nice accomodations with amenities(AC is a plus , but not necessary), and most accomodating to a group.Meal plans , close restaurants, dive operators, etc. etc.. If any one has been to both places can you provice some insight pros and cons of either place? will have some non divers with us as well.
tobago VS curaco
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 9 Caribbean with grown kids
- 10 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 11 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 12 Honeymoon destination?
- 13 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 14 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 16 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 17 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 18 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 19 Anguilla Beaches
- 20 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 21 Cuba help!
- 22 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 23 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 24 Rent a car?
- 25 LIAT Air