looking for good diving, rustic but nice accomodations with amenities(AC is a plus , but not necessary), and most accomodating to a group.Meal plans , close restaurants, dive operators, etc. etc.. If any one has been to both places can you provice some insight pros and cons of either place? will have some non divers with us as well.
tobago VS curaco
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Cuba in 10 days
- 7 Salt Kettle House to close
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 10 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 11 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 12 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 13 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 14 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Why Barbados?
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 24 all-inclusive or villa?
- 25 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?