We are cruising in January, have a stop in Tobago. The cruise ship (Celebrity) excursions look to be pretty limited. We like to snorkel. Any suggestions for day trip snorkeling excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 7 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 8 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 9 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 10 Tipping at AI
- 11 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 12 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 15 A Volcanic Paradise
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 18 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 19 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 20 St. Kitts, the details
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 23 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 24 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 25 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip