My fiancee and I are going to Tobago at the end of October for our honeymoon. Our accommodations are down two choices: Man O' War Bay Cottages or Speyside Inn. I have friends who really love Speyside Inn, but we are leaning toward the cottages. The cost is about the same. Is there anyone who knows of these two places and can privide a description or opinion. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 2 Cuba
- 3 My New Life !
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Help me to pick an island
- 10 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 11 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 12 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 13 When to go to El Yunque
- 14 Honeymoon Advice
- 15 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 16 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 17 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 18 Conference in Cuba in February
- 19 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 20 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 21 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 22 Small boat excursion
- 23 Overwhelmed....
- 24 Can you tell me where?
- 25 bareboat sailing tips in bvi