My fiancee and I are going to Tobago at the end of October for our honeymoon. Our accommodations are down two choices: Man O' War Bay Cottages or Speyside Inn. I have friends who really love Speyside Inn, but we are leaning toward the cottages. The cost is about the same. Is there anyone who knows of these two places and can privide a description or opinion. Thank you in advance.
Tobago: Man O' War or Speyside Inn
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 6 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 7 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 11 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 12 Get info about weather.
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 16 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 17 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 18 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 19 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 20 LIAT Air
- 21 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 22 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 23 Need help again!!
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)