My fiancee and I are going to Tobago at the end of October for our honeymoon. Our accommodations are down two choices: Man O' War Bay Cottages or Speyside Inn. I have friends who really love Speyside Inn, but we are leaning toward the cottages. The cost is about the same. Is there anyone who knows of these two places and can privide a description or opinion. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 2 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 3 Late May Trip
- 4 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 5 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 6 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Cheers to Beers!
- 9 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 13 Island Choice
- 14 Aruba Car Rental
- 15 If we loved Cayman...
- 16 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 17 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 18 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 aruba planning advice
- 23 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?