I've already bought my plane ticket to Tobago! I'll be visiting the island at the beginning of January. I have 9 nights and this is what I've thought in terms of splitting my time:
3 nights, Castara
3 nights, Charlotteville
3 nights, Crown Point
I'm mostly interested in resting, relaxing on the beach, strolling and trying tipical food. I have one question, though. Is Castara a good place to base to visit Englishman's Bay? I know that I could base in just one place and rent a car to visit the rest of the island, but I can't drive. I'm planning on taking taxis between locations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인바카라✳⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✳ 온라인바카라
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 4 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 5 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 6 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 7 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 8 Cuba in 5 days?
- 9 Groupon Tours
- 10 Providenciales Airport
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Numero 1 guest House
- 13 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 14 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 15 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 18 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 19 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 20 turks caicos
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao
- 23 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 24 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae