I've already bought my plane ticket to Tobago! I'll be visiting the island at the beginning of January. I have 9 nights and this is what I've thought in terms of splitting my time:
3 nights, Castara
3 nights, Charlotteville
3 nights, Crown Point
I'm mostly interested in resting, relaxing on the beach, strolling and trying tipical food. I have one question, though. Is Castara a good place to base to visit Englishman's Bay? I know that I could base in just one place and rent a car to visit the rest of the island, but I can't drive. I'm planning on taking taxis between locations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 7 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 8 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite