I've already bought my plane ticket to Tobago! I'll be visiting the island at the beginning of January. I have 9 nights and this is what I've thought in terms of splitting my time:
3 nights, Castara
3 nights, Charlotteville
3 nights, Crown Point
I'm mostly interested in resting, relaxing on the beach, strolling and trying tipical food. I have one question, though. Is Castara a good place to base to visit Englishman's Bay? I know that I could base in just one place and rent a car to visit the rest of the island, but I can't drive. I'm planning on taking taxis between locations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Royalton Resorts
- 2 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 3 Nassau Bahamas
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 Paradise island in Bahama
- 6 Vacation recommendations
- 7 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 10 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 14 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 15 BVI trip questions
- 16 Curaçao and girls?
- 17 Small Carribean Hotel
- 18 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 19 customs questions
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 Biking in Caribbean
- 22 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 23 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 24 Help with how long on each island.
- 25 Travel from Culebra to St. John