I've already bought my plane ticket to Tobago! I'll be visiting the island at the beginning of January. I have 9 nights and this is what I've thought in terms of splitting my time:
3 nights, Castara
3 nights, Charlotteville
3 nights, Crown Point
I'm mostly interested in resting, relaxing on the beach, strolling and trying tipical food. I have one question, though. Is Castara a good place to base to visit Englishman's Bay? I know that I could base in just one place and rent a car to visit the rest of the island, but I can't drive. I'm planning on taking taxis between locations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 which island?
- 7 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 12 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016