I've already bought my plane ticket to Tobago! I'll be visiting the island at the beginning of January. I have 9 nights and this is what I've thought in terms of splitting my time:
3 nights, Castara
3 nights, Charlotteville
3 nights, Crown Point
I'm mostly interested in resting, relaxing on the beach, strolling and trying tipical food. I have one question, though. Is Castara a good place to base to visit Englishman's Bay? I know that I could base in just one place and rent a car to visit the rest of the island, but I can't drive. I'm planning on taking taxis between locations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR - All inclusive
- 2 http://healthflyup.com/raw-nitro/
- 3 Birthday Celebration
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 10 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Late May Trip
- 13 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 14 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Cheers to Beers!
- 17 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 New Years Eve / St John
- 20 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 21 Island Choice
- 22 Aruba Car Rental
- 23 If we loved Cayman...
- 24 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 25 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers