Am visiting Tobago next month. On the return, we have to connect with an American Airlines flight around Noon. Tobago Express offers several morning flights but I've read elsewhere that flights often get cancelled or changed. Can't risk missing my connection. Am considering leaving Tobago a day early and overnight near Piarco airport. Can anyone give my feedback on their experiences with Tobago Express?
Tobago Express reliability?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Sandals Resorts
- 7 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 8 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 11 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 16 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 17 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 20 Villa rental on St. John
- 21 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 22 Just back from St. Maarten
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Villa Rental on St. John
- 25 Sandals Whitehouse